Friday, August 21, 2009

It has been 3 years since I lost my fabulous friend. .

James Murray Weinberg. . .
May 28, 1955 - August 21, 2006.


FOREVER AND A DAY


Barry Manilow

They said we’d never last

A week, a month, a year

They shook their head

Dream on, they said, 'cause dreamers disappear
But here we are, no matter what they say
It’s you and me forever and a day


We knew we had it right

We knew we broke the mold

They said have fun, it’s kiss and run

Then back out in the cold

I could have told them

We were here to stay

To you and me forever and a day


Didn’t we show them
Aren’t they blown away

'Cause what ever time may do

Our love is through, forever
And once our hearts were full

And once we felt the flame

Such hunger then, much younger then

But really we’re the same
And once the music played

And once they lit the light

And years ago, we felt a glow

So very like tonight


And now I know
It will always be that way
For you, for me,
Forever and a day


1 comment:

Ronni said...

You are so graceful and gracious. I hope I can get there eventually...