Wednesday, January 19, 2022

 
by

(Goodreads Author)

4053391

's review
 ·  edit

really liked it
bookshelves: fiction, memoir, romance

While still deep into my career I spent a lot of time on trains, airplanes and meeting new people preferably close to my age. I heard so many stories about the online love searches like Match.com and something called Plenty of Fish. The stories were hilarious, hideous and seldom, but possibly horrendous. When I saw this novel by Becky Anderson, I could not help wondering if she had a story to tell. I presumed it was another story about “way-over 16 year old “dawning of Aquarius” females who were combing the internet for love. That is not quite but close.

This is the story of a lovely “too young to be a widow” who took a daring try into the world of love through an online match site. It is worth to read this book during our pandemic gloomy winter days. I read it in three days only because I had to force myself to put it down.

It is fun. It had some twists and turns that only Match online sites could possibly allow. At times, I kind of wished I could be sixteen again!

Happy New Year and stay healthy. If you are one of us “not-sixteen” anymore people, wear your masks in public, it young’s you up pretty fast and just like Becky’s story, you never know who is
looking.

No comments: